Robina Town Shopping Centre, QLD
Robina Town Centre is a major shopping centre on the Queensland Gold Coast. The centre covers an area of 34 hectares and has undergone significant expansion since opening in 1996. The centre has six major department stores and 350 retail outlets and requires a cable infrastructure system to cater for all its power, lighting and communication needs.
Project Design Brief
- To provide a cable infrastructure system that is able to cater for the power, lighting and communication requirements now and for any expansion or refurbishment in the future
- To preserve the visual continuity of the Terrazzo tiled floor
- 6-part Multi-Part access cover system with stainless steel decorative edge
- Provide an appropriately sized access cover system to enable an electrical sub-station to be installed or removed if required
- The suitably sized multi-part cover system with individual removable covers and beam allows for easy access
- The floor tiles are bedded into each individual cover ensuring continuity of the floor design
- Stainless steel decorative edging was attached to provide an upmarket appearance
Other ACO products used:
- Other access covers were installed throughout the centre.