125 Murray Street, Perth WA
125 Murray Street is an eight storey heritage building in Perth’s CBD. The building offers direct access to the Murray Street and Hay Street malls and is conveniently located by overground and underground train services. The building recently underwent a $12m refurbishment with a new façade, lifts, lobby, café, bathrooms and end of trip facilities.
Project Design Brief
The project required the conversion of the ground floor to dining and retail spaces. Designers wanted to ensure access points to services were discreet, secure and compatible with the floor finishes in the lobby, retail and café areas.
- Tilemate single part cover with brass decorative edge
- Cover allow sufficient depth to accommodate floor tiles
- The decorative edging on both the cover and frame subtly provides a visual accent to these discreet floor elements
- 2mm thick cover and frame made the cover locations are discreet in the various pavement finishes
- Each is locked with four M16 locking bolts per cover for security