ACO Access is Australia’s foremost suppler of cover and frame systems for buildings, urban and civil infrastructure projects.
ACO manufactures a range of high quality AS 3996 and EN 124 access covers which, whilst providing speedy and easy access to underground services, enable decorative floor finishes to be maintained with minimal interference. The range comprises infill and solid tops in single part, 2 part, 3 part, trench run and multipart configurations.
ACO offers a choice of iron and steel access covers for use in various applications such as stormwater, sewer infrastructure, electrical and communications. They are typically used inside of buildings, outside of buildings, in urban and civil infrastructure pavements. Brass & stainless edging are options for aesthetic applications.
The range includes:
- Rhinocast® – Infill iron access covers
- Rhinocast® – Solid top iron access covers
- Urbanfil® – Tilemate: Shallow steel access covers
- Urbanfil® – Pavermate: Deep steel access covers
- Servokat – Assisted lift access covers