Cover and frame systems
ACO manufactures a range of high quality access covers which, whilst providing speedy and easy access to underground services, enable decorative floor finishes to be maintained with minimal interference.
The range includes:
- Rhinocast® – Infill iron access covers
- Rhinocast® – Solid top iron access covers
- Urbanfil® – Tilemate: Shallow steel access covers
- Urbanfil® – Pavermate: Deep steel access covers
- Servokat – Assisted lift access covers
Product range benefits
- ACO globally manufactures and supplies quality access covers.
- 3rd party certified foundries.
- Australia’s widest range of cover & frame materials including iron, steel.
- Industry’s leading infill and solid range in single part, 2 part, 3 part, trench run and multipart configurations.
- NATA certified testing equipment operated by fully trained and certified technicians.
- Brass & stainless edging are options for aesthetic applications.
- Free technical support service.
Access covers are cover and frame systems for use in various applications such as stormwater, sewer infrastructure, electrical and communications.
They are typically used inside of buildings, outside of buildings, in urban and civil infrastructure pavements.
ACO’s steel & iron access covers can be made discreet to harmonise with the building or urban environment.
ACO’s access covers have been appraised by regulatory bodies as well as a number of Australian utility authorities. To read more click here.
ACCTRIX® online access cover configurator
About ACO Australia
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of water and cable management products with production facilities located in Western Sydney and Goulburn, New South Wales. To read more, click here.
ACO. Creating future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope. To read more, click here.