Servokat - Assisted lift access covers
Assist lift covers are suited for applications where frequent access to utilities or machinery beneath is required. The cover is hinged to the frame and a gas strut or hydraulic ram allows for easy opening.
The Servokat access cover range is available in typical single part, clear opening sizes of 600 x 600, 1000 x 1000, 1200 x 1200, 1500 x 1500 for load classes B125kN, D400kN, F900kN (EN124)*. 2 part units are also available, as are special sizes too.
Each system contains a rubber seal ensuring a gas and water tight seal. Covers can be opened from above or below. When opened, a galvanized steel safety gate falls into place when the cover is lifted and a stop latch holds the cover open to prevent the cover from accidentally closing.
Servokat access covers are available in the following styles:
- Galvanised steel frame and solid top cover (loadings up to D400kN – EN124)*
- Galvanised steel frame and recessed cover (loadings up to D400kN – EN124)*
- Cast iron frame and recessed cover (loadings up to F900kN – EN124)*
- Stainless steel frame and solid top cover (loadings up to D400kN – EN124)*
- Docks and ports
- Industrial applications
- Frequently opened enclosures where equipment is installed